Friday, October 04, 2019

Collecting Leaves

"Halloween creatures both friendly and
 gruesome peered out of the rustling leaves."

~Kevin Purdy

Alan and I ordered a ton of movies for this vacation, because we will be spending more time at home than on previous holidays. At least for the first half of the four weeks we have together. So, in addition to our old favorites like, St Elmo's Fire, The Legend of Boggy Creek, and The Changeling, we will have these great films, plus a few you don't see here. I also ordered, The World According to Garp, and Creepshow! I have been adding to my Robin Williams collection a few times a year. I miss him very much, so I am looking forward to just kicking back and enjoying Garp. And I will always need a Stephen King film in the month of October. It wouldn't be autumn without watching great films like, The Stand, The Shining or IT. IT was recently remade, which is okay, but the 1990 television adaptation will always be near and dear to my heart. I am beginning to think of our once a year, Movie-A-Palooza as collecting beautiful autumn leaves. I'm a little weird about autumn I think.


#12 Leaf Of The Day
October 4th, 2019 
Stockton, California
Nikon 


~Mood: Happy
~Me   :) 

No comments: