Thursday, September 26, 2019

Wild Things (Photo By Request) And The Leaf Of The Day



"I like this place and could willingly wast my time in it."

~Shakespeare

It's Thursday, and therefore time for an all new #PhotoByRequest challenge on Twitter. This week Karen chose the topic of, "Wild Things." Here again we have another series of photos from last Saturday, only this time it is about the simple nature of the end of summer, and the last of the ugly grass type hedges growing along Castro Valley boulevard. I have no idea what it's called, because I have pretty much hated it my whole life, but the other day the hedges were casting some cool shadows, and the colors were nice against the colors in the background. Anyway, it was the last day of summer... almost... and these had gone to seed, so I decided it might just work for this week's topic!




And now... 
 Leaf Of The Day #4

Leaf Of The Day #4
September 21st, 2019
Cull Canyon
Nikon


Mood: Happy

Me :)


No comments: