Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Do You Remember The 21st Night Of September

"Do you remember the 21st night of September?
Love was changin' the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away
Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing
As we danced in the night
Remember how the stars stole the night away."

Earth, Wind And Fire
"September"

Isn't she pretty? It just so happens I spotted this pretty lady this past Saturday, September 21st, while out doing some leaf peeping, and picking up some take-out from my favorite Italian deli, in Castro Valley. She was standing in the window of the DeJa Blue hair salon, which is a few doors down from Lucca's deli. She made me smile. Yellow and purple are beautiful autumn colors, and on that late summer day, and it seemed to me that she was ready to party! 

Was the party in honor of the end of summer, or the beginning of autumn? Who Knows? All I knew was, I was sure that after closing time, she would come to life like the mannequins in Xanadu did, and party! All my favorite things, in one shot, coming together organically. Music. Strange and surprising photo opportunities, and of course, it was September 21st, so how do I not think of, Earth Wind and Fire, and that awesome song? Now, let's not forget that I also had with me my favorite sandwich! The magic was already beginning!

Leaf Of The Day #2
September 24th, 2019
Photographed September 21st, 2019
Cull Canyon
Nikon


~Mood: Happy
~Me :)


 
 

No comments: