Tuesday, August 27, 2019

And Other Stuff


"That's the worst thing isn't it? Charlie said,
 Things that act alive but aren't."

~Scott Cawthon
The Silver Eyes

I took this photo so long ago, I had a hard time remembering which camera I used. It was my Kodak. Anyway, this post is to fill you in on some other things I have been while on blogging break. Recently, Karen and I started a brand new photo challenge, but this time rather than on Blogger or in the blogging community, it's on Twitter exclusively. Photo By Request or if you are on the Twitter platform itself, its #PhotoByRequest because Twitter is all about the hashtag! This week's subject is "Toys" and it's our third round! We post on Thursdays, and you are invited, just show up with your photo posted to your timeline, and the hashtag. Easy peasy. It's going to be fun! I am looking forward to having a challenge, to maybe inspire me to keep picking up the camera even in the difficult times. Maybe I can get back to blogging full time again. I think it would be healthier than drifting from one negative thought to another.



~Mood: Okay
~Me

No comments: