Thursday, February 28, 2019

Eagle And Bear

"It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done."

~Vincent Van Gogh

I couldn't visit Lake Tahoe, without photographing at least one sculpture. The town is filled with beautiful art pieces, a lot of them are woodcarvings such as this one, which sits outside the Riva Grille. It's a powerful piece, and I've admired it for a long time! There was just something about viewing it for the first time, while it was covered in snow, that made it especially interesting to me. I should have photographed it long before now, but a part of me is glad I waited until the perfect time. I want to photograph it again, from different angles. I think this might become one of my favorite sculptures!





~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)

No comments: