Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Bird In The Tree At Land's End

"One twig at a time. Like a bird making a nest."

~Carol LoveKin
Ghostbird


 The Bird At Land's End
October 25th 2018

The end of 2018 is coming up really fast! I say this every year, but it seems like it went by especially fast this year! I have a theory, that time simply moves different in Trump time. Some days seems like they are months long, weeks become years, and then we will have days when it feels like it was just 24 normal hours. It's a bit discombobulating at times. But in actual time, as we get closer to the end of the autumn season, and of course, the end of the year, I am having fun posting the photos I really liked from the last three months, but that I didn't have a chance to show off before now. Like this one. 

There is a tree at, Land's End, in San Francisco, where this special little bird lives, and when I am in San Francisco, near that part of the city, I love to drop in and pay him a visit. He never fails to make me smile! I am not sure who it was that saw the outline of a bird and decided to have some fun by creating him, but it's okay with me to not know the birds story, I like it being mysterious. It's just one more reason San Francisco will be a part of my soul.

This is the view, just beyond the bird.
 Land's End is a very special place.

 
 #82 Leaf Of The Day
December 12th 2018
October 11th 2018
Tilden Park
Little Farm 
Berkeley, California


~Mood: Happy
~Me

No comments: