Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Autumn In New York

"Don't you just love New York in fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils, if I knew your name and address."

~Nora Ephron
You've Got Mail

One day, while on his way home from work, Alan spotted this cool sign. Two of my favorite things in one place! New York and Coca-Cola! The sign is not in New York, obviously, it is downtown Stockton, but it's kinda cool, and it was fun to photograph it! I took it last June, as I was getting myself prepared to take on autumn, 2018! I have been struggling with inspiration this year, like no other since I began blogging in 2003, but things feel like they are looking up. I am trying to feel more upbeat, unfortunately, upbeat isn't something one can force, either you feel it or you don't. 

Anyway, it's a daydream of mine to do my Autumn Leaf Of The Day series, with autumn leaves I find in Central Park. From all the pictures I have seen of New York, in autumn, I think I would be still smiling the following august, from the joy of one autumn season, in the Big Apple! Even if the snow came early, I would continue to search for them, you know me, I would hate to think I missed a single one! I have the whole romantic adventure plotted out in my imagination. Alan, me, my camera, and lots of leaves.

One Day. Some Day. 

#75 Leaf Of The Day
December 5th 2018
Photographed October 14th 2018
Sacramento, California
Samsung



~Mood: Happy
~Me :)

No comments: