Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Etheral Substances



"To hear never heard sounds
To see never seen colors and shapes
To try to understand the imperceptible
Power pervading the world;
To fly and find pure ethereal substances
That are not of matter
But of that invisible soul pervading reality. 
To hear another soul and to whisper to another soul;
To be a lantern in the darkness
Or an umbrella in a stormy day;
To feel much more than know.
To be the eyes of an eagle, slope of a mountain;
To be a tree and read the memory of the leaves;
To be a wave understanding the influence of the moon;
To be a tree and read the memory of the leaves;
To be an insignifican pedestrian on the strees
Of crazy cities watching, watching, and watching.
To be a smile on the face of a woman.
And shine in her memory
As a moment saved without planning."

~Dejan Stojanovk

For the most part, I prefer to photograph my autumn leaves where they fall. I do some editing, and I try to show them through my eyes, because sometimes I see beyond what's really there, to the painting I would do, if I were a painter, and not a photographer. My impressionist view.  But sometimes there is so much to admire, that there is simply no way to capture all of them individually. So here are the leaf collections, I didn't touch or disturb, while I was searching for just the right leaf to highlight as part of my, Leaf Of The Day, collections. It just seemed like a shame, to not let them have their day too! They worked all year to become the beautiful leaves they are!












And Now The Leaf Of The Day...
#74 Leaf Of The Day
December 4th 2018
Photographed November 11th 2018
Stockton, California
Samsung




~Mood: Happy
~Me :)

No comments: