Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving 2018

"When you appreciate the blessings in life, your soul rejoices."

~Lailah Gifty Akita
Think Great Be Great

I am grateful for so much in my life. Alan and I just celebrated our 28th year of happiness. Our furbabies are all healthy and happy. We have a roof over our head. We are truly blessed! But even in the times of sorrow, I knew that we were given a lifetime of love for each other, and it is never taken for granted. Every Thanksgiving, is another year of feeling grateful for the life I live with him, but we also live that emotion daily, when we share, I Love Yous, through texts! The smiles he gives me, when he comes through the door at the end of the day, is everything! I am so grateful for all that I have! 
Friends. Health. Happiness. Love everlasting! 

And of course... autumn!

#62 Leaf Of The Day
November 22nd 2018
Photographed November 21nd 2018
Stockton, California



~Mood: Grateful
~Me

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Happy Thanksgiving!