Friday, September 28, 2018

An Amusing Eye For Autumn And The Leaf Of The Day

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

~Albert Einstein


I had to have a diabetic retinal scan last summer, July 3rd to be exact, and I thought the image came out kinda cool, so I took a picture, of the picture, because I knew I would be ready to resume  blogging right about now, and this would give me something interesting to write about. The test result was fine, no eye damage from my diabetes, which is awesome, because I love photography, and I would be lost without it, even if I do experience a lack of inspiration from time to time. But hey, with autumn upon us, and an eye for the unusual, my inspiration is definitely ready for some playtime. Maybe resting my eyes for a few seasons helps!

Spider webs are a new photographic adventure for me. On the one hand they scare the crap out of me, on the other hand, maybe I will discover spiders aren't the scary monsters I think they are! Oh who am I kidding? Spiders are hideous, but I want to experience a greater challenge in my photography, and I can't think of any better way, than to photograph something that scares me! All this fear could be avoided, if women were allowed to be kissed by a muse the way men are! Damn misogynistic Greek Gods! Zeus sends his nine daughters to inspire men in the arts and sciences, and what do we women get? 

The strength to discover our own creativity!

And to be fair, there is no muse that inspires photography anyway!


#7 Leaf Of The Day
September 28th, 2018
Cull Canyon 

~Mood: Happy

~Me 
 

 

No comments: