Thursday, December 21, 2017

Goodbye/Hello



"It seems everything sleeps in winter,
 but it's really a time of renewal and reflection."

~Elizabeth Camden
Until The Dawn

The Autumn Equinox ends today,
 and the Winter Solstice begins!



While I took both of these photos during autumn of this year, the one I chose to welcome autumn with, was taken during the last third of the season, on November 25th, and as you can see, the beautiful egret already has it's Winter plumage on! It's such a lovely bird, that I thought it would be a lovely, quiet way to welcome in Winter 2017! I will miss autumn, and mourn it for a while, and then I will find some new subjects, hopefully, that will see me through the necessary seasons until it comes around again next year! I am sure it will bring a lot of beauty, and life, and I just can't wait to see what it brings!

#21 Leaf Of The Day
December 21st 2017
Cull Canyon Park


Mood: Happy
~Me
 

No comments: