Wednesday, November 01, 2017

The Day After Halloween

"There is October in every November and there is November in ever December! All seasons melted in each other's life."

~Mehmet Murat ildan

November is here. My favorite month, October, has gone to sleep for another year, and I miss it already! But it will be back in less than a year, so I have it to look forward to, so I am okay about that, but when October left, it also took the first part of Autumn with it. Yes, my favorite season is officially half over, and there is only about 6 weeks left to enjoy gathering leaves for my Autumn Leaf Project, and appreciate the slant of light that only shines during this time of year, and the slight chill in the air, on bright sunny days! While I love the colder weather, there is just something perfect about a bright sunny day, with just enough cool in it, to enjoy the warmth of my favorite sweater, and my favorite warm throw. 

I bet you've guessed by now, that I live for this time of year, and it is really the only time I feel alive! It's like the earth has a smile on it's face, as it drifts off into a waking dream state for a year that we will never see again. I was so happy when 2016 finally died, I never want to see another year like it. So many artists passed away, and the 2016 election was... well... nothing short of devastating, but that is all in the past, and in a couple months we will move on to another year, and who knows what that will bring? I have decided to not deal with it right now. I choose to focus on one day at a time, and find beauty wherever it is. Whimsy too. Do I sound optimistic yet? 

The Whimsy Of Halloween 2017
 Punky 2017
Punky Enjoying Dinner Before Duty
 Punky On Duty Scaring Goblins Away!
The Candy 2017
The Beauty Of The Last Week Of October 2017

#1 Leaf Of The Day
November 1st 2017
Quincy, California




Mood: Happy
~Me :)  

No comments: