Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Heart Heaven And Soul

"Every season has it's own art
 and the art of autumn is to bewitch the people."

~Mehmet Murat ildan

This is a beautiful bench on the grounds of the Nevada Capitol grounds, in Carson City, Nevada. It's one of my autumn visits each year. I usually get there earlier in the season, but this year I was a little late. It's okay though, because I loved the color the waning light cast on everything. The color of the leaves, the ground, the sky... all of it filled my soul! Monday of this week was extraordinary day. We took a ride to Placerville, for some Apple Cider doughnuts, and then continued on to Lake Tahoe and Carson City! My last post was all about Lake Tahoe, and now, here is a look around Placerville and Carson City, Nevada!



I've said that San Francisco is my Heart, and my Heaven, but Autumn is my Heart, Heaven and Soul.

 #8 Leaf Of The Day
November 8th, 2017
Carson City, Nevada 


Mood: Happy

~Me :)
 

No comments: