Saturday, December 01, 2012

Round Robin Challenge: Heads Or Tails?



"It gets you nowhere if the other person's tail is only just in sight for the second half of the coversation."

~Winnie the Pooh

RRC: Heads Or Tails

I choose Tails...

First, Lets Look At My Dragonfly (Tails) Collection...





 

 

 

 

A Mermaid, And Her Tail, Soak Up The Sun...

 

And From The Undersea World Comes Many A Tail...

NOTE: Yes, I know the Jellyfish don't actually sport tails, I just included them because they are pretty, and tentacles kinda look like tails... right? ;)







Tail Of The My Favorite Alarm Clock...



Tail Of A Furry Resident Of Golden Gate Park...



Cat Tails...

Dylan


And Elvis's Friend Ernie...



Two Friends Who Live In A Window In San Francisco...



And Now, How About My Favorite Faces...

Dylan (R) Hendrix (L)



Okay, you've seen my post for this round of RRC. Now, go see what the other Robins have chosen for their "Heads Or Tails" post. You can find the complete list of participants by visiting the official Round Robin blog by clicking the link at the top of the post. By the way, there is still time to join in. You will find all the information at the Round Robin blog!

~Me :)





1 comment:

Jama said...

I love all your photos of the dragonfly, so beautiful!