Friday, August 04, 2006

Steven's Feline Friday: Cats Rule!

"Cats are dangerous companions for writers, because cat watching is a near-perfect method of writing avoidance."

My good friend Steven, author of the blog, "(sometimes) photoblog" is still on vacation, so Elvis and I are hosting this week's, round of "Feline Friday." Last week, Julie and her kitties took a turn at hosting. Another Julie, came by to share her kitties with us. :) If you haven't already done so, please pay both Julie's a visit. :) Steven will be back next week, and the regular schedule will resume at his blog.

It's kind of fun taking my turn this week, because John Scalzi has tapped into the age old debate for this week's Weekend Assignment. Which is it... "Dog v. Cat...There Can Be Only One." I bet you already know what I say... "Cat's Rule!" LOL. If you think so too, leave your link in the comment thread for this entry, then go to Steven's blog next week. :) How fun is that? :)

-OndineMonet
"Elvis In Profile"
Berkeley, California
August 3, 2006
Late Afternoon