Please click the above photo to see a larger version!"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting un a ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."
-Elliott Erwit
I thought it might be fun have a little change of pace. How about we play a contest of, "Caption This!" I found the above scene, just yesterday, while out in my travels around town. I thought it was a pretty unique scene, but I have no idea what to title the photo. It was taken right at midday, and the sun was really being unkind, so I will probably go back and do another photo in more cooperative lighting sometime this next week, but for now, what would you caption this scene? Leave me your guess in this comment thread for this entry, and feel free to comment as many times as you like, but please make each guess a separate comment. :) The winner will receive one of my original photos. The game is open until Sunday night at midnight, eastern time. Good Luck. :)
-OndineMonet
"Untitled"
Berkeley, California
August 2, 2006
Midday
