Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Coming In For A Landing

Hello Blogsphere...

Remember that show "Suddenly Susan?" The basic premise was that this slightly ditzy girl suddenly finds herself all on her own in the world...and suddenly it all opens up with a lot of previously unforeseen opportunities. Well, after the "Black Tuesday" that AOL just gave the entire of Journal Land, I "suddenly" find myself here. I have a new home. Right now the walls are bare, I haven't met my neighbors, and my furniture hasn't arrived, but it's home. And it's got a great view of the future!

Always, Carly

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hello!!! I'm so glad to see you. It makes me feel better. Love ya!

MariesImages said...

Great name & great looking Journal!
Congratulations on your new home~
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo
http://photographsmemoriestoo.blogspot.com/

Robbie said...

Heh, heh, heh, I like the tie-in to your new name. And, I love the colors. Very nice! :-)

amy said...

Hi Carly! I like what you've done with the place! xxoo~Amy(Hippie)

BosieLadie said...

Welcome! So many of us made the move, glad to see you here.