Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Curtains Have Arrived

The curtains are now up on the windows and the unpacking has begun. I guess I am really home now. I will miss my old journal home with a deep ache...But not for long. Starting over is scary. Will my old and dear friends still come around? What if I lose all ability to be interesting? What if I find that the neighborhood doesn't like me? Then what? Nah... ;) That is just that old oaf "self-doubt" being mean to me. I know better then that!

I am going to hold an open house this weekend...a party really. Hope to see you there!

Just Carly

Autumn Flowers & Apples

2 comments:

Steven said...

It is a little scary. I blogged here before AOL Journals. A lot has changed though. Enough that it feels new.

Sunshine said...

Hi there :) In case you're wondering, my blog was discovered by one of my real life friends. I've moved my blog to http://sunshine-eddy.blogspot.com/. :)