Monday, July 23, 2012

A Phot A Day For 6 Months: Day 74~ HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP



"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."


~Robert Maynard Hitchens


Just a short post tonight. I want to share a little humorous situation, that will hopefully bring you a grin as you begin another week on planet Earth. Most of the time I am a pretty even tempered person, but when things like what happened in Aurora suddenly present themselves, it can be difficult to pull out of the funk it leaves in it's wake. Fortunately, I have my Alan, who always makes me feel better, and I have Dylan and Hendrix who make me laugh daily as they do their best to figure out their world as well!


Here's what happened. I went outside the other day, to check on the gardens, and clear my head a bit, when I came back in, my orange tabby, Dylan, ran past me, and didn't stop until he made it as far under the bed as he could go. I didn't think much of it, until I glanced into my office, and saw my desk chair swinging around and round in a decent spiral.


I thought about it for a second and then realized that Dylan had hightailed it out of my office, so he wouldn't get scolded for getting on my chair. It was kind of funny, how he thinks he can get away with it, if he can just cover his tracks. Well, he almost did this time except for one thing... the internet footprints he left behind! Look really closely at the picture above... see it? Yep, Dylan had stood up on my chair, stretched his front paws onto the computer keyboard and typed... HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP.


LOL.


Thank goodness the Help tap on AOL doesn't immediately contact 911 dispatch. No telling how much fun THAT would have been to explain!


LOL.

Dylan is a goofy little cat. I have seen him stalk, then attack, laundry, shoes, my purse, the remote control, my hairbrush, a small bag of jelly beans, and my personal favorite... an unopened box of black pepper. LOL. Dylan can be a handful, but goodness, he might just be the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. He is my baby!

See...
 

:)

~Me :)
 Now, go see what Jama and JR are up to today!


Jama
Sweet Memories

JR 
JR Cline Photography


1 comment:

jr cline said...

hahahaha
He sounds like a bundle of fun and excitement. lol Cats are cool.
That is a really cute picture of him. I wonder what he was trying to get help with.

Here is my link. http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/07/apadf6-74.html