"We build too many walls, and not enough bridges."
~Isaac Newton
I have posted a lot of photos over the last few years of the Golden Gate Bridge, and don't get me wrong, I love doing photographing it, but I need to start taking more photos of the other Bay Area bridges, such as this one... the San Francisco/ Oakland Bay Bridge. It's a gorgeous bridge, and I always love taking this one into the city from the East Bay. It is the most direct route to the downtown and the Embarcadero. I have done a few photos, but I think I will devote a lot more time to it in the near future, and the thought of that makes me happy. I am finally getting my brain and my energy back... and my creative spirit is ready to go on an adventure again. Sigh. Happiness.
:) Here, have a look...

What do you think? Isn't it a lovely bridge?
:)
Today's Links...
JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-45.html
