Monday, June 25, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 46~ Crossing Bridges



"We build too many walls, and not enough bridges."


~Isaac Newton


I have posted a lot of photos over the last few years of the Golden Gate Bridge, and don't get me wrong, I love doing photographing it, but I need to start taking more photos of the other Bay Area bridges, such as this one... the San Francisco/ Oakland Bay Bridge. It's a gorgeous bridge, and I always love taking this one into the city from the East Bay. It is the most direct route to the downtown and the Embarcadero. I have done a few photos, but I think I will devote a lot more time to it in the near future, and the thought of that makes me happy. I am finally getting my brain and my energy back... and my creative spirit is ready to go on an adventure again. Sigh. Happiness.



:) Here, have a look...





What do you think? Isn't it a lovely bridge?

:)

Today's Links...

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-45.html
 



1 comment:

jr cline said...

The San Francisco/Oakland Bay bridge is a pretty bridge.
The first photo in this blog really catches my eye. The flowers in the foreground, that little line of slightly blurred moving grass, the people, and bridge and mountain in the background really make a great composition.

Here is my link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-46.html