Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Ellipsis Movie Of The Week... Practical Magic



"I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for."

~Sally Owens (Sandra Bullock)


If you've known me very long, then you know that Practical Magic both the book and the movie, have been favorites of mine for years! This year they are a little more special to me, I am going to see, Practical Magic 2 today, the first day of autumn, as a a little treat to myself. Practical Magic 2 came out a couple weeks ago, but I saved it especially for today, as a little treat to myself. I will tell you all about it later in the week. You already know about the original film, released in 1998, but if you don't go watch it. It's a really great movie to get lost in. It's worth your time. A little romance, a little supernatural thriller, and all about women and the magical powers we all hold and bring us together. A story about sisterhood and so much more! Including a nifty soundtrack my Alan Silvestri. One of my favorite movie composers of all time! So, have you seen Practical Magic 2 yet? Have you seen either movie yet?

"Curses only have power when you believe in them. I don't. 
You know what? I wished for you too!"

~Gary Hallet ( Aiden Quinn )