Sunday, August 16, 2026

Toxic! Yellow! Oleander!



"As a matter of fact, most cases of food poisoning are never linked back to their source."

~Eric Schlosser

Walmart
Stockton, California
August 14th 2026


There were exactly 3 bags of Taylor Farms Salads available on the shelf, at my local Walmart. The, Buffalo Ranch, Maple Bourbon Bacon, and Nashville Hot. As I looked at the shelves, I wondered why three remained? One bag of each? Where did they come from? Do they belong there? Did someone pick them up, found out that they were recalled, and they put them back? Were these flavors exempt from the recalls? What are we putting in our bodies?


Are there enough CDC scientists to catch the next pandemic? How about the next really big cases of Salmonella or Legionnaires poisonings. What about the Norovirus or E. Coli?? Is The FDA doing all it can, particularly in that there have been so many cuts to their research teams? While we are busy with these real concerns, are we keeping just as busy ignoring Covid-19 variants and surges? It looks like the usual summer surge of Covid-19 has been relatively mild, will the autumn and winter surges be equally as mild?

I have honest fears. 
I think I have good reasons for them.

 A lot of products seem to be disappearing off the shelves.





No comments: