Friday, August 21, 2026

Growing In Nearly Every State

 

"2020 has been such a shitty year, 2020 should replace 666 and 13,
 as the number that symbolizes evil and misfortune."

~Oliver Marcus Malloy
Inside The Mind Of An Introvert


We are quicky approaching the final quarter of 2026, and other than the massive recalls of practically everything we eat, I'd say we are doing very well! Tut there is a little sticky wicket that we all tend to forget, Covid-19 isn't gone, and right now, it is surging in most states! Shrug. This post is probably nothing too different from my usual posts about Covid, but jeeze... I feel like a damn sitting duck most of the time. Vaccines are available, take them! Masks are still a good idea, use them! Who knows what the next devastating illness that will run through us will be? Sometimes I just want to yell at the top of my lungs, HELP!

Covid Is Growing In Nearly Every State,
 CDC Reports, Here's Where Levels Are Highest



No comments: