Epicurious - Dr. Pepper Barbeque Sauce - Recipe
Football season is almost here, so it's time to try something new... Chicken wings with different sauces. I have always wanted to try Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce, but the ever lazy me, always opted for my favorite bottled sauces. Frank's Red Hot Sauces, and Original Bullseye BBQ. But as good as they are, how boring is it that I didn't think out of the box once in a while? Well, there's no better time then right now, right? So, in an effort to jazz things up, here are a few sauces I plan to try. Chicken wings and ribs will be a much happier experience I think. But lets be clear, it will take quite the sauce to unseat Buffalo as my favorite for chicken! I'll update this post if I find one that does!
These recipes, from here and there, sound wonderfully delicious!
Simply Whisked - Hot Honey Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings - Recipe
Don't Go Bacon My Heart - Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings - Recipe
Urban Bakes - Spicy Maple Chicken Wings - Recipe
Sticky Orange Glazed Chicken Wings - Sanderson Farms - Recipe
Food Network - Cranberry Glazed Chicken Wings - Recipe
Nutmeg Nanny - Apple Butter Chicken Wings - Recipe
Food Network - Creole Mustard Chicken Wings - Recipe
Food 52 - Sticky Pomegranate - Chicken Wings - Recipe















No comments:
Post a Comment