Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Ellipsis Movie Of The Week... Minions

 

Scarlett Overkill: Work for me, and this will be yours... respect, power and...
Stuart: Banana!

~Minions 2015 IMBD
Cast: Alison Janney, Sandra Bullock, Michael Keaton, Jon Hamm, Geoffrey Rush, 


This cool little movie came out in 2015, and I am just seeing it now! In fact, I watched it this past week, and thoroughly enjoyed the break from the reality of being a grown-up! I am going to be watching a lot more of these movies, because life is just too short to dwell on the distress of being an adult American in 2026! I was under a lot of stress in 2015, I was scared, and depressed, in the middle of a BIG move. It was the move that meant I would now be living in the San Joaquin valley. I could have used a day at the movies, just escaping from the stress of what ended up to be, the worst summer of my life, but I was so busy, I didn't even realize this adorable film had even been released! And that was is a shame, it would have been just what the doctor ordered! I'm sure you've seen it with your kids or grandkids, but it you haven't, watch it for yourself, I can't recommend it enough! Especially if you need a little while to visit with the kid who still lives in you!

Banana!

Music From The Movie


Happy Together
The Turtles


My Generation
The Who




No comments: