Monday, May 13, 2024

Aurora Borealis Whatnow?

 

Daylily from my garden.
 
“Then that's what the Northern Lights are.
 All the lives that we're not living.” 

~Adi Alsaid
 
 
Not The Aurora Borealis, But What A Gorgeous Moon!
 
Okay, so, the Aurora Borealis decided to take a vacation by visiting the whole world, but somehow it decided to avoid Stockton. It was also missing in Galt and Lodi. I looked for it, and didn't see it at all, well, maybe a little but it certainly wasn't the awesome vibrant event I hoped to see and I am just guessing and hoping that that is what I saw. The place to be, to truly be treated to a show, was the Bay Area, San Francisco in particular. You can see the beautiful gallery by clicking the link below.
 
So, I felt a little sad about it, but not for very long. The Aurora Borealis could come back for a visit. Sigh. I think it's probably more likely we will have an attention getting earthquake or possibly a sighting of a rare bird, before this opportunity comes back around. POUT! The thing about being my age that truly sucks is that feeling of do it now, because they days are going by fast. Ride the scary roller-coaster, take the helicopter tour, go out and search for rare celestial events! Take the whale tour, because...
 
TICK-TOCK!
 
 

 

No comments: