Friday, January 26, 2024

B/W 2024 #4

 
“Your desire to be near to window is your desire to be close to life!” 

~Mehmet Murat ildan 

Color or Black/White?


I can't decide. But windows, and window treatments have been on my mind a lot lately, because I am decorating the spare room, and not one set of my curtains has looked good. I have about 35 sets of curtains, that were for 3 different homes, but somehow the windows in my condo are demanding something different! Unfortunately, what it is wanting is absolutely eluding me! Anyway. here is a color and black and white window. I suppose with the natural color version, a nice warm cream color would look good, maybe in Damask. With the black and white, you can let your mind wander, personally for that I see a nice mid-century look, maybe Atomic Cat. I think I will photograph more windows for inspiration, as my quest continues! Is it me, or wasn't the curtains in my living room lovely? You couldn't beat the light that came through those windows! Autumn light was especially pretty! I smiled a lot in that room!

My office curtains as we were packing to move.





No comments: