Monday, October 09, 2023

Sometimes Its All About...

Marbled Godwit and Sanderling
Bodega Bay, California
October 2nd 2023
 
“I pray to the birds because they remind me of 
what I love rather than what I fear.
 And at the end of my prayers, they teach me how to listen.”

Terry Tempest Williams
 
I have been practicing my action and sport shots, and based on most of the results, I definitely have some work to do, but I was really happy with a few pictures I have done lately. Sometimes it's all about the timing, sometimes it is all about uncooperative birds, sometimes it will come down to my body pain from Fibromyalgia. It's been difficult but moving and keeping my mind busy, like birding does for me, is a good thing. The autumn is new, so there will be so many great opportunities to photograph my bird friends, leaves, and a lot of other subjects as well. I'm good, I know it will all fall into place.

Canada Geese


Sandhill Crane

Snowy Egret

Brown Pelicans


 

No comments: