Friday, October 28, 2022

Advice For The Practical Witch And Autumn Leaf Of The Day #37

 

"Keep calm and carry a wand."
 
 ~A. W. Jantha
Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel
 
 
Isn't she a beauty? Purple is my favorite color to wear when I go flying on my broom. Although sometimes I wonder if it clashes a little too much with Mini Cooper broom, but Cooper and I don't much care what other witches and warlocks think, not at my advanced age. I am finally here... 60. I can cast any spell I want, and that feels good! Although with that advanced age I am a little more like Aunt Clara then Samantha, and I am well past the age of most Supreme witches, but that's okay too, I am here for any consultations necessary, just like the Owens' aunts, Jet and Frances. That's just where life takes you. As Sally Owens says, "Always throw spilt salt over your shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant Lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can." That I can do. Alan and I tell each other how much we love each other every day. We even send lovey texts to each other. When it comes to kitchen magic, I am starting an indoor Herb garden real soon, so who knows what magic might happen! I am considering making some holiday candles, with the essential oils I bought last summer. It's all quite magical if you remember to, "keep calm and carry a big wand."




~Me



No comments: