Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Quality

 

"Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul.

  Beauty arises when the soul is satisfied."
 
~Amit Ray
 
Nonviolence:The Transforming power
 
Meet the lovely Western Kingbird. Its one of my favorite birds to photograph. It's so elegant, and it's colors are so soft and yet so striking. It's impossible to take an ugly photo of this bird! This little one is on the list with about 30 or 40 birds that I had never seen before moving to the Central Valley. So much beauty has gone unnoticed by me, but I am making a real effort to be more in the present. No more letting things, and people like Trump, that I have NO control over rob me of the people, places, and little birds who deserve my attention. I think I might have 20 years left, so I want some quality to my life, not just quantity. 
 

Desmond Road
Lower Sacramento County
Galt, California
May 16th 2022
Minolta
 

No comments: