Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Foggy Impressions

"Sometimes you can't see the road ahead but as you keep going, it gets clearer. Stay the course as the fog of life dissipates."

~Sanjo Jendayi

It was foggy in Stockton yesterday, perfect! I have been wanting to get in more practice with foggy days, and yesterday was perfect because I couldn't sleep, so it was nice to stretch my creativity muscle a bit. I like days like this. I am definitely an autumn/winter person, I like the low light, especially since I have been experiencing the migraines. One of the side effects is floaters, and, at least for me, they are more severe with bright light, so I am welcoming of the dark days. It's so funny, I have never felt sad in winter like other folks do, it seems to have just the opposite effect on me! Indeed, I tend to feel more depressed in summer, when I have trouble concentrating because of high temperatures. I am on my own island I suppose.


And now, a winter leaf...



 ~Mood: Creative
~Me

No comments: