Monday, December 04, 2017

The Full Cold Supermoon In The Constellation Of Taurus

"I, swear, the reason for full moons is so the gods can move clearly see the mischief they create."

~Michael J. Sullivan
Age Of Myth

It's December's Full Cold Moon, it's in the constellation of Taurus, it's, the last full moon of 2017, and it is a supermoon! That's a lot for one lunar event, but it explains some things too. President Trump's insane twitter rampage this weekend, and I am betting his Tweeting will only get more outrageous, as we get closer to the morning! Also in full moon events, The Philadelphia Eagles lost to Seattle, and Alan and I BOTH have head colds!

It's the perfect merging of events, set up in the sky to knock my mood and my body flat of it's ass! Still, I loved looking up at that moon, it was cold outside, not freezing, but definitely cold, but what a sight! It made me long for Twin Peaks in San Francisco, because it would have been an amazing place to watch it rise, over the East Bay hills. I miss San Francisco, but photographing something that amazing, from my own yard, was pretty wonderful too! I'm grateful, and I miss San Francisco. See, I can do two things at once!

 #4 Leaf Of The Day
December 4th, 2017
Cull Canyon Park

Mood: Happy
~Me :)

No comments: