"Do you remember, the 21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away
Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing
As we danced in the night
Remember how the stars stole the night away."
Earth, Wind & Fire, September
It's the last day of September, which means it's time to take a look back...
There's a lot to look forward to in October!
1. The Rocketboat
2. Our yearly ride on the Ducks amphibious vehicle
3. A Beautiful new beach in Marin County
4. The Mill Valley Film Festival
5. Apple Hill
6. Pacific Grove Monarch Sanctuary
7. The Punchline Comedy Club
8. Pier 39 Fireworks
10. Assorted new Public Art
11. Wine Country... Napa, Sonoma, Glen Ellen
12. Madam Tussauds Wax Museum
13. A movie or two.
14. Pumpkin Picking in Half Moon Bay, and throughout the Bay Area
15 Assorted Farmer's Markets
16. The testing of new recipes
17. Leaf Peeping
18. The Chabot Space & Science Center Laser Show
And you never know what else, or who else might make an appearance!
Mood: HAPPY :)