Monday, September 23, 2013

On The Last Full Day Of Summer



"I have an affection for those transitional seasons, the way they take the edge off the intense cold of winter, or the heat of summer."

~Whitney Otto, How To Make An American Quilt

Because of when I do my photography, and do my blog posting, I am usually one day behind things. I eventually get there... lol... so no worries. With our 5 week vacation starting in about a week, I know I will be coming and going much more than usual, so perhaps I will work on changing my posting schedule a bit. We'll see. Anyway, here is what the last day of summer, 2013, looked like for us in the Bay Area.

In my opinion, it was perfect! I love the way to earth looks, and smells, after the rain!


Padre Picnic Area
Tilden Park, Berkeley, California
September 21st, 2013


Little Farm
Tilden Park, Berkeley, California
September 21st, 2013


Lake Anza
Tilden Park, Berkeley, California
September 21st, 2013

I love working with the transitional lighting on rainy days! So pretty!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: