Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #142: Create An Autumn Greeting Postcard
"There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in it's sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been!"
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
EMPS #142: CREATE AN AUTUMN GREETING POSTCARD!NOW CLOSED! Autumn begins officially in just a few days, so lets usher it in with a homemade AUTUMN GREETING POSTCARD! Usually I prefer to see new photos submitted for the assignment, but I know that autumn doesn't put on the same show of color everywhere as it does in oh, say, New England states. So, for the purpose of this week's assignment, feel free to reach into the archives! Please put your AUTUMN GREETING on your photograph using your photo editing software, the same as you might see on a POSTCARD. I will be joining you this week, so look for my entry later this week!
Extra Credit: Create a second postcard featuring any subject!
Guidelines for Assignment Submissions...
1.The EMPS closes each Sunday evening at 9:00 PM (ET). No submissions will be accepted after that time.
2. Submit your entry by getting your photo, uploading it to you blog or website, and then comeback here and leave me your link in the comment thread. PLEASE REMEMBER... THE LINK YOU LEAVE MUST GO BACK TO AN ENTRY WHICH IS SPECIFIC TO THIS WEEK'S ASSIGNMENT! A general link to your site will not do, and will not be added to the list of those participating the following Monday. HYPERLINKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!
3. Please be sure to provide a link back to the assignment in your submission, so your readers can find the assignment and join us. Everyone is welcome to play along!
4. Please keep in mind that the image you submit for the EMPS assignment, must be your own original photography. NO LIFTING!
1. Karen The mermaids of Disneyland, Ariel in particular!
2. Hapzydeco A sand sculpture in memory of the events of September 11, 2001.
Thanks guys, your participation is appreciated! :) Don't forget, I appreciate it when you guys let your imaginations run wild. If you don't happen to live in an area that sees a lot of autumn color, than consider fabric leaves, or silk mums and leaves like you might find at Michael's. Have a good week, see you next Monday!