Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #141:Sand Sculptures And Mermaids
"Many do with opportunities as children do at the seashore; they fill their little hands with sand, and then let the grains fall through, one by one, till all are gone,"
EMPS #141: SAND SCULPTURES OR MERMAIDS. NOW CLOSED! Would any visit to the beach be complete without building a SAND SCULPTURE? :) This week, I would like to see not just the photographer in you, but the sculpture as well! Show me your best SAND SCULPTURE! Now, if you don't happen to live near the beach, or anything sandy at all, then you might choose the alternate choice of MERMAIDS. Feel free to go with your imagination, and think outside the box... or SAND SCULPTURE as the case may be!
Extra Credit: Sand under your feet or soft grass under your feet... which do you prefer? Tell us all about it!
Guidelines for Assignment Submissions...
1.The EMPS closes each Sunday evening at 9:00 PM (ET). No submissions will be accepted after that time.
2. Submit your entry by getting your photo, uploading it to you blog or website, and then comeback here and leave me your link in the comment thread. PLEASE REMEMBER... THE LINK YOU LEAVE MUST GO BACK TO AN ENTRY WHICH IS SPECIFIC TO THIS WEEK'S ASSIGNMENT! A general link to your site will not do, and will not be added to the list of those participating the following Monday. HYPERLINKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!
3. Please be sure to provide a link back to the assignment in your submission, so your readers can find the assignment and join us. Everyone is welcome to play along!
4. Please keep in mind that the image you submit for the EMPS assignment, must be your own original photography. NO LIFTING!
1. Hapzydeco "The Itsy Bitsy Spider Crawled Up The Water Spout!" Scary beautiful! Nicely creative!
2. Freda Beautiful flowers, always a good choice for this type of assignment!
3. Tina Water and clouds and their simple movements.
4. Jama Jama, who always makes me hungry, brings us a bowl of Sweet Black rice porridge. Jama, someday we must me and share some of our favorite foods with each other! :)
5. JR Cline A nice round-up of different subjects. The first few make me go YIKES!
6. Karen Tucson in Black and White. Photographing it in B/W gives it a cool quiet feel. Quite different. :)
Good job everyone! Thank you so much for the wonderful turnout! I know this week's assignment is a bit of a challenge, but that's what this project is all about! Right? Please try your best to join us, and feel free to think outside the box to accomplish the assignment! See you next week, with a brand new Monday Photo Shoot assignment!