Thursday, July 08, 2010

On A Mid-Summer Afternoon...



Then followed that beautiful season... Summer...
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.


~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


If all summers were like this one, I could really come to love summer! Can you believe it, it's sunny and 64 degrees outside. All the roses in my flower garden are in bloom, and pretty soon we will have some amazing sunflowers to compliment everything. I even found 16 little Heirloom tomatoes growing on the tomato vine. The garden is just bustling with life. It makes me feel so alive and at peace. :) Today, I am not dwelling on all the bad stuff, I am just enjoying whats going right!

-Carly

3 comments:

Jan AKA Wammy said...

WOW I love the color heck with thbee...aweome...really caught my eye!

Carolyn Ford said...

The color...wow! Beautiful!

Jama said...

I love the combination of colors, so gorgeous!