"The power of illustrative anecdotes often lies not in how well they present reality, but in how well they reflect the core beliefs of their audience."
-David P. Mikkelson
Weekend Assignment #310: Create an Urban Legend! NOW CLOSED! Okay writers, this is your chance to have some fun! Search your imaginations and create a brand new Urban Legend! It doesn't have to be anything too elaborate, just have some fun with the possibilities.
Extra Credit: Show us your Urban legend! Hint: This is where your camera and your photo editing software comes in mighty handy! ;)
If you are new to the Weekend Assignment, please take a moment to read the guidelines for participation...
1. Please post your entry no later than next Wednesday evening at 9:00 PM ET.I will be closing the assignment at that time, and no additional links will be accepted after that time.
2. Please provide a link back to the assignment. Feel free to display the logo below, along with the link, so other folks can find the assignment and participate along with us.
3. Don't forget to comeback here with the link to your entry.
4. If you can, please be sure to visit your fellow participants. Let's encourage each other!
5. Please encourage your readers to join us. The more the merrier... right?
I have scheduled this entry to post at midnight, if you joined us late and you don't see your link here, or you posted after the assignment closed, no worries. I will double check the comment thread later this evening for any late participants. If you still don't see your link, send me an email, and we will see about getting you added!
Okie doke. I will be looking forward to reading your responses. :) Don't forget, the Linking List for this week's assignment will be posted at Karen's blog next week, along with Weekend Assignment #311. I will see you back here in two weeks with Weekend Assignment # 312!