Monday, October 12, 2009

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot# 59: 1 Subject 4 Different Perspectives







"You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it doesn't exist."

-Friedrich Nietzche







EMPS #59: 1 Subject 4 Perspectives. NOW CLOSED!
Just as the above photograph illustrates, choose 1 SUBJECT out in the world, any subject, and show me 4 DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES. Use lighting, or time of day, or color, or anything you can think of to help us see your subject in 4 distinctly different ways. Archived photos are fine for this one, but brand new is even better!

Extra Credit: Tell us about your experience, which one of the 4 perspectives did you enjoy photographing the most? Which one was the least enjoyable. Let's share about this one.

**PLEASE READ**
This Monday Photo Shoot assignment closes next Sunday evening at 9:00 PM ET. So you have until then to do the assignment, post it to your blog, journal or website, and comeback here with the direct link. Please remember, it must be a link which goes back to an entry which is specific to this week's photo shoot assignment. NOT A GENERAL LINK TO YOUR SITE. Hyperlinks are not accepted and will not be added to the Linking List which I post with next week's assignment. Also, please include a link back here in your entry, so other folks can play along. And it's always a good thing to double check the link you leave me, to make sure it is correct.

Linking List for EMPS #58: Bridges And Walkways 10/05/09

NOW CLOSED!

1. Jama

2. Suzanne

3. Greg

4. Vicki

5. Hip Chick

6. Carolyn

7. Karen

8. Duane



Okie Doke, that's it. I will try my best to get around to everyone this week, but Alan and I are officially on vacation for the next month, or so, so my comings and goings will be somewhat erratic and last minute. If I don't comment on your entry during the week, I will be by next Sunday afternoon. One way or the other I will be by if you will just be a bit patient.

-Carly