"A strong man and a waterfall always channel their own path."
EMPS #2: Water In Motion. For this assignment, any type of moving water will be perfect. Let your imagination out to play. Photograph a waterfall, a fountain, the ocean moving in and out, raindrops landing in a bucket, a lawn sprinkler watering the yard, water being poured into a glass, even water running under a tap will do nicely. You get the idea, WATER IN MOTION.
**After you post your photo shoot entry, come back here and leave me your complete link with all the information. NO HYPERLINKS PLEASE.
**Please check your link carefully, it is your responsibility to submit the information correctly. The link you leave me, will be the one I post!
** You have until next Sunday evening, at 9:00 PM Eastern time, to submit your entry for the assignment.
3. From Singapore, we have Jama smiling for the camera.
4. Kiva, poses for the camera in a some different hats.
5. Our new friend Greg says hi, with some gorgeous mountains in the background.
6. Martha, and friends, wave hello to us from an AOL Journal's get together.
7. Laura shares with us, both a lovely self-portrait, and a nifty photography tip as well.
8. Nancy shows us a a self-portrait from a "different perspective." Shiny!
9. Wammy, who hails from Cincinnati, shows us her lovely smile, and a little black camera!
Thanks for playing along with my first photo shoot assignment, because of you, it was a success! Now I want to see more! So GO BE PHOTOGRAPHERS, go get the photo, and come back here with your link, ready to show me some WATER IN MOTION!
Photo Tip #2: Look For Crisp Clean Backgrounds. Try to avoid backgrounds that are too cluttered with objects which might distract from your subject.