Saturday, September 06, 2008

Round Robin Challenge: Blog Spot

"My ideas usually come not at my desk writing, but in the midst of living."

-Anais Nin

Alan teases me when he says that "most of my friends now live in a box on my desk." LOL. Yeah, I have gained a lot of wonderful blogging buddies over the years, you know who you are, but they hardly live in a box on my desk! Nope! They live in the computer on my desk! And there it is! Tee Hee.

I have been thinking about the subject of my desk for quite a while, in fact, a similar topic to this one was going to be the first photo assignment for the Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot, but Steven beat me to it! LOL. Great minds think alike I guess. It happens. Anyway, like I said, this is my blogging spot. I am happy with it, it is comfortable. What you don't see is the little area under my desk where Elvis sleeps and gnaws on my knees. It's more of a tickle then a bite mind you, but I will save that for another entry!

Here is a close up tour of my desk...

I am currently reading "Fair Game" by Valerie Plame Wilson

One of my favorite bears Windy :)



My Favorite games; 5 Crowns, Quiddler, Backgammon, SET


My favorite CD ROM game The SIMS2

A box of holiday tea, that sits in a little cubby hole with all my favorite calming teas and potions. :)

The idea for this challenge came to us by way of Martha, who journals at "Perception." Great idea my dear! Go and see what her blogging space looks like, and then be sure to visit all the participating Robins. Just follow the links below!

Linking List

1. Martha... Perception
Posted!


3. Carly... Ellipsis
Posted!

4. Karen... Outpost Mavarin
Posted!

5. Gattina... Keyhole Pictures
Posted!

6. T.J. ... T.J.'s Photo Blog
Posted!

7. Annie... Pictures of Craziness and Me and my Phone
Posted!

8. Whammy... The Ellis Family Cincinnati
Posted!

9. Jama Hameed... Sweet Memories
Posted!

10.Kiva... The Eclectic Granny
Posted!

11. Maryt... Work of the Poet
Posted!

13. Greg... Photo Trek (Welcome New Member)
Posted!

14. Raven... Raven's Lament (Welcome New Member)
Posted!



If you would like to play along there is still time! Just visit the official Round Robin blog for all the details!


-OndineMonet
"My Blog Spot"
Berkeley, California
September 3 2008
Morning

5 comments:

TJ said...

This is your respite from the outside world,looks welcoming to me.
What did we ever do before the internet?
Great post, loved the insight of you space.
TJ

Gattina said...

What a cosy blogspot ! I see you also have a lot of cute animals sitting around, lol !

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Wow, I had no idea I was surrounded by bears! They don't bite, do they?

IndigoSunMoon said...

Where's John Ritter? I know he's not too far away!!
Love ya,
Connie

Kiva said...

oh, my dear, you're another bear collector. there is no better inspiration than bears whispering in your ears and a cat frolicking at your feet :o)