"If we knew what we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
~Albert Einstein
Okay then, as you can see I only placed 6th this week, in the research/survey horserace at Branded Surveys, which means I didn't take any of the top prizes, but I did earn over $46 for a weeks work. I am happy with that. I know, I know, it's not that much money, but it makes me happy. I feel a little less like a potato, and besides, hopefully my input will mean something. Maybe sometime in the near future you will look at a product, and it looks like it has new packaging or perhaps it's a little bit cheaper, or the one I am working toward... Donald Trump not being in office anymore, well you might just have to thank me, and others for their time! As if anyone needed a silly poll to know Trump is a waste of space and needs to be impeached!
Right?
Here's To Next Week!




No comments:
Post a Comment