Thursday, September 03, 2026

Mad Money

 

"It's not what you earn, but what you keep, that builds truth wealth."

~Anonymous


So, I decided to try something new. I joined a survey service, Branded Surveys, to make a little mad money! So far, I have made, $11.93 for about 3 or 4 hours work. I know, it's not much, but the survey's are interesting, and according to the article I found on Yahoo Finance, I could possibly make around $140 a month with the proper dedication to taking the surveys. I don't think I will be available for that many surveys but when it's time, I can trade in my points for either direct deposit into my bank account, or I can opt for gift cards for anything from movie tickets to restaurants like, Olive Garden or Red Robin and many more!

So, that my news for this Thursday morning. I hope to earn at least another $40 this month. October is our traditional vacation month, so I'd love a movie and a really nice lunch at Olive Garden, sometime before October is over. Of that's contingent on wither I am eating in restaurants again. Hey, I am making progress... I didn't check the FDA Recalls list even once yesterday! Now if I could just find my bravery when it comes to eating those lovely strawberries we bought yesterday! Hey, one day at a time! And many, many surveys!






No comments: