Thursday, November 10, 2022

Windy Days In November And Autumn Leaf Of The Day #50

 

“The wind makes you ache is some place that is deeper than your bones. It may be that it touches something old in the human soul, a chord of race memory that says Migrate or die - migrate or die.” 
 
~Stephen King
 
Yes, yes, I know. I used that quote just a number of posts back, but yesterday was like that. We are in November and the wind does something to one's bones. I want to find some real autumn color, autumn is a madness that only lasts a little bit of time, and then the death of a year come.s That makes a difference to me. I was sick for a large part of 2022. We held off a disaster with the midterms, now behind us, but there is unpleasantness in front of us, with Trump's impending announcement, and or, his impending indictment and arrest. God, how I am looking forward to his perp walk. Oh my, I digress. Here is the thing, I want more autumn color but it's like 2022 needs a little more inspiration to bring a little more color. Autumn is in my bones and I am waiting for now.
 
 

~Me

No comments: