Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 142~ Vacation... All I Ever Wanted



"A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked... "

~Anais Nin

Tomorrow, at exactly 6:00 AM, Alan and I will officially begin our 5 weeks of vacation. We have an amazingly full schedule this year, which is fantastic, because it feels like forever since we have been able to take a big bite out of autumn. Our 22nd wedding anniversary is on October 13th. 22 years? How could it have already been 22 years? Like any other marriage, we have had the same ups and downs as most people I think. We have had some lows that I didn't think we could possibly pull out of, well I actually mean I wouldn't be able to pull out of, but sure enough if you can find a way to ignore the people and things that work to cause you pain, it makes it all the more sweeter to get to the other side of pain. Of course it helps to know that love is waiting... and keeping faith in you... and encouraging you. Yeah, I know I am lucky... believe me... I thank GOD for my guy, and wonder, what did I do to be so blessed?

So, on with the Itinerary...

Apple Hill (If you live in Northern California, it's a MUST!).
A sightseeing trip of San Francisco Bay from a small plane.
A day pass to a gorgeous Quarryhill botanical garden in Glen Ellen (autumn leaves and vineyards).
A sightseeing tour of the landmarks of San Francisco and the bay on the Ride The Ducks amphibious tour.
A trip to Pacific Grove AKA Butterfly Town USA. And the 17 Mile Drive.
And last but not least... Celebrating the turning of the leaves in Plumas County.

All that plus...

Pastorino's Pumpkin Patch in Half Moon Bay on Family Day (Our own made up holiday)
Halloween
And our plans are always subject to sudden changes, so there might be more events and outings added.
And let's not forget all the fun of a National Election! LOL.

***Spoiler Alert***

As I write this blog post, President Obama pretty much has it cinched! LOL. But you never know!

I think I am already tired. LOL. So, sshhhh... don't tell my Fibromyalgia.

YIKES! Wish me luck... okay?

~Me :)

If you haven't visited my friend JR's blog yet, go do so now. His photography is awesome!

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/09/apadf6-138.html

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Good luck!!!!!!!
:-)

22 years...WOW! Congratulations to you both.

I can tell you two have awesome vacation plans. I'm looking forward to the exciting photo blogs. YAY!

Link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/09/apadf6-140.html