Monday, July 30, 2012

A Phot A Day For 6 Months: Day 81~ Don't Get Me Wrong


 


"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

~Mae West

 
 The is a quick post of randomosity. I like to photograph a lot of different things. And I love those wonderful amazing days, when stuff just seems to have been waiting for me and my camera. I absolutely believe I have some spirit putting me in the right place at the right time. Or maybe it's just that when I have my camera with me, I see things I wouldn't see otherwise. I don't know which... but that's okay, whether it's luck, or guidance, I am just going to keep on snapping, It's all good!


Here are some of my favorite photographs taken in places and situations that I hadn't planned for. Please give me some feedback on what you think of them in terms of quality, feel, as in did it make you laugh, or feel indifferent, and what you may have done different.


Enjoy...


Row v Wade...




The Dreamer 
By Pepe Ozan 2007




The Odd Coconut (Double Coconut On Display At The Conservatory Of Flowers)

 

Controlled Burn

 


 The Pretenders, Don't Get Me Wrong...
 



~Me :)




Hey, lets go see what JR has posted today...


JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/07/apadf6-79.html

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Row vs Wade definitely made me laugh. :-)
The Dreamer is an awesome sculpture. Thought provoking.
The Odd Coconut leaves little to the imagination and at the same time leaves everything to the imagination.
The controlled burn picture doesn't catch my eye.

Link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/07/apadf6-80.html