Wednesday, March 03, 2010

EMPS #79: Numbers



"If people do not believe mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is."

-John Louis von Neumann


So tell me, do you see the number 3 in the sky? In my house there has been some debate. Is it a 3? Is it a "W"? Is it the head of a pitchfork? You decide. Personally, I see a 3, but a few minutes earlier, I saw a baby bear in the sky, so I could be wrong!

:)

There is plenty of time to play this week's Monday Photo Shoot. You have until next Sunday night at 9:00 PM. If you decide to participate, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR LINK HERE! Please leave it in the comment thread for this week's assignment. You can find it here.

-Carly



1 comment:

fredamans said...

I see the 3, but you could also call it 30 with the big marshmallow cloud beside it.

Great shot!