"Whether he is an artist or not, the photographer is a joyous sensualist, for the simple reason that the eye traffics in feelings, not in thoughts."-Walker Evans
New Monday Photo Shoot #3: Show us something you saw downtown, for the purposes of this week's topic, your "downtown" can be in any municipality you go into on a regular basis, from the major city two hours down the highway to your own home city, town or village, or the only gas station and traffic light in a fifty mile radius.
-Karen Funk Blocher, of the blog, (Outpost Mavarin)
I thought it would be nice to show off some of my favorite haunts, beginning with my very favorite city to photograph, San Francisco. I also have a picture of the town I live in, Berkeley, and my favorite sunny spot in Northern California, Santa Cruz. :) Enjoy!
What I See In San Francisco...
-OndineMonet
"Another San Francisco Street Photo"
San Francisco, California
May 24th, 2006
Afternoon
-OndineMonet
"Another San Francisco Street Photo"
San Francisco, California
May 24th, 2006
Afternoon
