Wednesday, November 14, 2007
YES, YES, YES, YES; Now I'm In The Mood!
"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday, and celebrate just living."
-Amanda Bradley
With Thanksgiving just next week, I am already looking forward to watching some of my favorite holiday movies. When Harry Met Sally, is one of the movies I make it a point to watch. Not that it is a holiday movie per se, but the movie does feature enough holiday moments that I always associate it with the holidays, and therefore think of it as a holiday movie. The above YouTube clip is my favorite part of the movie, it never ceases to make me laugh. YES,YES,YES!
Maybe someday I will get to visit New York City, and if I do, how could I not drop by Katz's Delicatessen for a little noontime fun? I wonder how many folks have visited there, just to play out the scene, from what I think might be the funniest 3 minutes and 58 seconds in film? Would you have the nerve to do what Sally did, just to make a point? If you visited Katz's deli, would you play out the scene just for fun? Have you ever done anything similar in public?
Now, I bet you are asking yourself, "has Carly ever done something like that?" Well, yes, not exactly to the same degree mind you, but hey, a girls got to do what a girls got to do! LOL. Although, I have to admit that it is also true that I can be very shy at times as well. I guess I am a bit complicated... or is it difficult? Hmmmm? Either way, that movie always puts me in the mood for the holidays, and ummmm, a big, delicious, succulent, hot, Corned Beef Sandwich, with a big pickle on the side! Oh waiter, I will have what she is having!! :)
-OndineMonet
Labels:
Holidays,
Thanksgiving,
When Harry Met Sally,
YouTube
